From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:08:09 -0400
another good spot where Kevin Czaja (the author of the posted article)
and I have done well at, including small shells, is Provincetown
Harbor, there are extensive flats at low tide and there can be drift
in areas  high up on the beach, where the slope of the beach changes.
and drift material collects.... the best area is around the
interesection, fittingly, of Route 6a (Branford Street) and Snail Road
(which is also called Eugene O'Neill Way), there are several
businesses motels etc where you can park in the lot and shell.