From:
Emilio F Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:29:51 -0600
Fabio,

I am sure that OptiVISOR is the trade mark. I believe it is made by Donegan Optcal Co. My set is X10 I bought it a long time ago and I believe it was aboaroundut $60. I have seen the fancier ones but I don't like "things" with too many gadgets; I still keep my childhood flare for breaking attachments to objects immediately, if not sooner.This set is very solid and I have traveled with it to many countries.

Emilio