From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:29:14 -0400
Is H-Mart a national chain? We have something called Li Ming's Global Mart in Durham, which has had Ensis (delicious!) as well as many of the aforementioned.

In Greensboro, there's Super-G market, with several varieties of Asian clams and other mollusks.

Are either of these stores present in other parts of the US?

David Kirsh
Durham, NC

Sent from my iPhone