From:
José Leal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:45:56 -0400
Hi Phil, Sorry for reading your postings, but this is actually very informative!

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Science Director & Curator
The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
fax (239)395-6706

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail