From:
José Leal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:20:47 -0400
Awesome, great news, thanks. We have two staff members working in our
cataloguing project around the clock, and checking WoRMS is one of the steps
involved in the inclusion of taxa new to the collection.

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Science Director & Curator
The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org/>
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA