From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:28:26 -0400
The Broward Shell Club is looking forward to the 2015 COA Convention at the Bonaventure Resort & Spa in just a few short weeks!!! It's not too late to attend the convention and registration forms can be downloaded on our website, www.2015coaconvention.com. You can register for a single day and participate, so read the registration form for more information.

Bourse information has been added to our COA website. The 2015 Bourse Dealer List has been posted and there will be 40 dealers in attendance this year...... a ballroom full of shells and shell-related items!!!

Additionally, there is an updated Special Raffle #5 - Now 26 Autographed Shell Books + 1, a Library valued at over $2000 (and maybe more before it's all over). The Raffle prizes will be awarded at the Gala in the Glades Banquet on Thursday night, July 16th. And we have added photos of Raffle item #4, a Beautiful Bowl of Shells valued at $500.

The Oral Auction, the Bourse and the Raffle items are open to the public.

Please check the website regularly as we will be adding important up-to-date information. We hope to see you in July!!!
Convention July 14-18, Field Trips on July 12-13, Bourse July 17-18. Our email address is [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

All the best,
Nancy Galdo
www.2015coaconvention.com