Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:50:50 -0500
Dear Glen and COA members everywhere,

It was my great pleasure to work with Debbie on the American
Conchologist mailings for the past two years.  She was such fun to work
with, always cheerful and giving of herself. I became quite close to her
as we worked together, and she was a great partner in this undertaking.
I shall miss her terribly.

Glen, Richard and I both wish we could relieve you of what must be a
great loss for you and for those dogs of yours that she loved so!. We
are suffering ourselves, unable to believe she is gone. I know we all
thought and hoped she'd be with us much longer that she was.

Sadly,

Lynn Scheu