From:
"Charles S. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 20:20:17 -0500
I've heard of people comparing colours to tactile sensations even taste (I
think blue was like italian ice).  I've been fortunate enough to feel blue
but usually only alone. I definitely felt yellow once or twice - most often
in the dark when it is hard to see.  On some of my exceptional days, I could
even feel (in the)pink.  I didn't really feel green as much as show green.
Except for some colour-blindness, I've been pretty happy with the seeing of
colours but I always try to avoid bright lights - too many colours at once.

Charles