From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:42:30 -0500
Dear concher's
When I was an undergraduate (I know, many years ago), my university
library (Southern Illinois) had a copy of Poe's book and I checked it
out occassion.  As an unknowledgeable undergraduate (an oxymoron?), I
was quite unimpressed with the little work, other than its connection to
the author of the foreward.  Last time I visited the library, the book
was locked up in the rare book secion, probably a good thing; but I
guess folks were a little more trusting then. . .

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL