Sender:
From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 23:01:35 -0400
Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend!

Okay, to all those of you who have asked that I post more photos (well,
there were a few demands . . .), there are a dozen new pictures in the
Seashells 4 album at:

More will follow this weekend. I'm particularly proud of the big Busycon
spiratum you'll see there. At just over 5 1/4 inches, it's the largest I
have ever found (except for the giants that came off the scallop boats from
about 100 feet down, but those were always so chewed up that they were
never really salvageable -- darn!). I found it wandering along the sand in
the afternoon off Dog Island, just south of Carrabelle, Florida. Hmm,
usually these guys like to hide after daylight around here.

Thanks to all who have viewed the photos (there have been over 4,000 "hits"
on the site) and special thanks to those of you who took the time to write
and tell me how much you liked what I've been doing. Lots more to come, I
promise.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Miller