Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:33:35 -0400
Dear all;-
        I apologize. I din't do nuthin bad---or at least real bad. But I
apologize anyway. Everyone else is apologizing and I dint want to be
left out.
    What I percieve is that we are spending far too much time explaining
and apologizing. (Mary Poppins would never approve.) So I have the
answer, the cure, the remedy:
        I am now in the business of selling indulgences. You get three
for a buck. That way, if you feel you have to apologize, you just put
down the number and color code of your indulgence and you are instantly
forgiven. I'll show you how it works:
    I have before me Indulgence 342 Red. I now invoke it so I don't have
to apologize for this non-shell related posting. Int that easy?
    Art