Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:54:42 -0500
7bit
From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Conch-L'ers!  As we have had discussions in the past regarding
electronic data and its "future" value, I thought you might like to
watch the following program.  This information appeared on another
(Medical History) list which I belong to and appears to be quite
interesting:

--
          ___
        _[   ]_     Karlynn Morgan