Sender:
From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:15:50 -0500
Dear Listers,

The Jacksonville Shell Club has been happily toiling for about a quarter
century to produce an inventory of the local (Northeast Florida)
malacofauna.  Innovative uses of cybertechnology (and the harnessing of
this giant by webmeister Bill Frank) now allow us to share our finds with
Internet users who wish to look in on our projects and programs.

Click on to <http://www.mindspring.com/~strombus/neflwe.htm> and see the
march of the local wentletraps.  Earlier browsers may not be able to elicit
the animation, but the story is still there.

Harry
Harry G. Lee
Suite 500
1801 Barrs St.
Jacksonville, FL 32204
USA   904-384-6419
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm