Sender:
From:
David TOUITOU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:07:54 +0200
Two things :

The first one is to present you a new page at http://www.seashell-collector.com/
It is mostly dedicated to beginners. It is an help to identify page in wich you will find many great quality pictures of shells classified in families.
So whenever you find a shell you do not know wich family its belonging to, this page may help.

I would like to thank here Mr PAul Monfils who helped me so much by providing excellent pictures.
It is not totally finished but you can have a look.

you will every thing at :
http://www.seashell-collector.com/beginners/family_id.htm

Thye second one :
As you probably know, we did have a lot troubles with automatic forms. I organized an online sensus via conch-L server. I am sorry, but i did NOT receive any mail... My forms do not work. So if you want to figure in the international lists of websites, dealers, societis, universities, museums or collectors; please send us regular emails with all the needed things..
Sorry fore this waste of time...

Bye all,
DAVID TOUITOU, Martinique

http://www.seashell-collector.com