Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:43:38 -0700
From:
Burton Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
John,

Thank you for the reference, which I will try to locate if possible here,
some 700 mile east of the ocean.

What I was concerned about may not be all that complicated. I would guess
that something about the shape of the foot, eyes, what Vexillum uses to
capture prey, etc., might be what A&D were referring to in mentioning
"anatomical" differences. By the way, who is the author of "Southern
Synthesis?"

-Burt Vaughan
2456 Harris Avenue
Richland, WA 99352