Sender:
From:
julio cesar Arenas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 05:43:48 -0700
--Dear Netters:

We try to breed some species of Aylacostoma from
Puerto Rico, Mato Grosso do Sul,Rio Parana. I am not
sure of the species. it has som caracters of A.
tenuilabris tipycall of sao paulo state. It remmembers
too sistics e
A. chlorotica and A. stigamtica, but i Think that this
is in extintion in his natural habitat. Now i dont
have keys for a good determination, i'll very  glad if
some one can say me where i can faound some references
about it.

I apprecciate to some informations about life cycle,
feeding and reproduction.

Thank in advance.