Sender:
From:
Joy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:11:18 -0500
Hello,
This is my first attempt at using this listserve -- my first attempt at
using any listserve.

To put things in perspective -- I live in Minnesota.  Two years ago I was
at a conference in St. Petersburg, FL and discovered a fantastic
beach/park.  While there I discovered shell collecting.

My question is, my daughter live in southern California and I was thinking
of going to the Sea of Cortez to look for shells.  Here's the dumb question
-- does anyone have any recommendations as to where to go there, or where
to go in southern California from Long Beach on down.

Thank you very much.

Joy Johnson

M. Joy Johnson
Institutional Research and Planning