Sender:
From:
Stanley Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:44:26 -0400
Dear Art,  I know that they are called 'Dumb Animals' , but they are not so
dumb, they know that in the time taken for you to remove your sylph-like
figure, from  your car, they could be 400yards away perhaps more.  You
might as well face up to it  Art, your Olympian days are over, even the
rabbits and squirrels know it, but don't be downhearted we all still love
you.  Stanley Francis.