Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:47:42 -0400
Nice finds, There are 3 species of cyphoma in the keys
cyphoma gibbosum this you have already found.
cyphoma mcgintyi enlongate w/ tints of lilac or purple on the back and one
end is more pointed
cyphoma signatum same as mcginy but the
  transverse ridge is weaker abd the anterior end more dilated. the animal
has black lines that look like a fingerprint. i would guess that you have
found the mcgintyi
Mark James Bethke