Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 08:03:10 +0800
8bit
From:
gp barber <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Milan ,

I am leaving in Cebu  , and collecting Lambis and strombus .
In my opinion , this is a  dwarf population of lambis lambis
, collected only on Balut island ,  but it was found this
very strange phenomenon in others species , like lambis
scorpio ( 52 to 77 mm ) , lambis millepeda ( 67 mm ) and
lambis chiragra ( 45 to 70 mm ) , all collected exactly from
the same place than the lambis adamii .
Best regards
Barbier Jean-Pierre

|http://www.email.si/

[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal