Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:40:51 -0500
John, opened on the second try. Your another I owe a lot too, if you ever
decide to come on down let me know. How did you know I'm just finishing
unpacking and organizing my gastropods and about to start bivalves. Hope I
have some to come up with some kind of decision or who knows, start another
inquiry.

Harry B.

EarthLink Revolves Around You.