Sender:
From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:39:06 -0700
Coan et al. 2000 lists the distribution of Acila castrensis (Hinds, 1843) as
Northeastern Bering Sea,AK (60.4deg. N- UAM) to Punta San Pablo (27.2 degN),
in the Gulf of California at Las Cruces, Baja Califronia Sur (24.2 deg. N),
and off Kamchatka in 5-400 m.

It is very common in dredge hauls in southern B.C.

cheers
Rick Harbo
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada