Sender:
From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:25:43 -0200
I wouldn't mind having my business rated by my customers - however.... the
idea of having anonymous people sending their grading is kind of suspicious.
Imagine if someone who never bought any shell from a dealer decides to send
a bad note.

We have been on the shell business since 1989 - we had a few problems in the
way as any kind of business would have. We tried to solve them the best we
could - but only in cases where complaints were sent to us. I always say I'd
rather have a customer complaining than one who simply stops ordering. In
the last case we can't do much since we don't know what was wrong.

Black lists can be made by dealers and collectors, but before any names are
pointed both sides should be consulted and have the right to tell their side
of the story. Some people can take this very seriously and I don't think
lawyers and collectors look good in the same room....

Marcus Coltro
WWW.FEMORALE.COM