Sender:
From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:37:28 -0500
ferreter wrote:
CUT....
> great shells plus several outstanding Shell Dealers and other venders.
> There will be great raffle items including a 3' wooden replica of the
> "Pride of Baltimore" complete with all sails and beautifully planked in
> American walnut.
> The facility we have selected for this years venue is the world famous
> Fontainebleau Hilton located on gorgeous Miami Beach. Please try to make it
> to the show as this will be a lot of fun and there will be many fantastic
> exhibits
Hello!

Hi Ferret,

You misspelled vendor you said "vender", should be vendor.  What kinda
exhibit you gonna have, huh? JohnB was waiting for you to get you some
cones but you never showed up at our show. You must post the results!
Have you ever exhibited before? Make sure you dont have misspells or
curly labels. Good luck on the Show and your exhibit.
--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;