Sender:
From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:32:38 -0600
Jordan,

Set up your machine to scan color photo (or picture if that is the choice),
400 dpi (you can go higher later when you are more familiar with the
process), "scan to application" (in this case an image tool like Paintshop
Pro or any of the image tools you mentioned), select the scan field (i.e.
you don't want to scan an entire 11 x 8 inch space for just a two inch
shell), and then hit scan.  Lid up or down will just change the background.
I had an HP scanner a couple years ago (I've gone through five different
scanners in the last six years) and it was pretty straight forward.   Good
luck,

Tom Eichhorst