Sender:
From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:09:30 -0400
>Art!
>Next center of government??  Where is your sense of priorities?  Next
location
>for COA Convention! Yes?
>Paul M.

Paul,

Nope, Louisville is NOT a suburb of Cincinnati, even if we do get to use
the Ohio River after they do!  And if Louisville gets hit by a giant river
tsunami, Flying Pig City will sustain a direct hit just a short time later,
and, well, fly away, fly away pigs!  Hopefully Art will be safe and dry in
his basement. We'll probably have to go to Albuquerque and have Tom
Eichhorst chair the thing. He's getting so much organizational practice
starting this new New Mexico shell club of his that he'll be in fine form
to organize a dynamite COA convention for 1999.

Lynn