Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:37:35 +0200
7bit
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
And here is another one dealing with the application of UV-light in solving
taxonomic problems :

Regteren Altena, C.O. van & Gittenberger, E., 1972. Some fossil species of
Babylonia seen in ultraviolet light, with description of a new species
(Mollusca, Buccinidae), Zoologische Mededelingen, Leiden, 47.

Henk K. Mienis