Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:49:06 -0200
8bit
From:
"Luiz Ricardo L. Simone" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Leslie Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys
You suppose to search a little more. Please, consult:
SIMONE, L. R. L. & CUNHA, C. M., 2006. Revision of genera Gaza and
Callogaza (Vetigastropoda, Trochidae), with description of a new
Brazilian species. Zootaxa (Auckland), v. 1318, p. 1-40.
All the best, Luiz

--
Luiz Ricardo L. Simone, Ph.D.
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo