Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:05:42 -0500
7bit
From:
Benjamin Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Dick,

This is all very interesting. The link was valid this morning- others
from this list emailled me about it. Another Conch-Ler emailed that the
publisher was not correct. I emailed the company selling the book. I
have not gotten a response from them, but the link is no longer valid.
Either one of us scooped it up or it was in fact erroneous and they have
taken it down.

By the way- the amazon link linked you back to the same link that i
originally sent.

Ben