Sender:
From:
Stephanie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:10:42 -0500
Hi all and Harry and Geoff

In my reference database of papers I have copies of, I have entered
for Cyclostrema bastowi as appearing the following paper. Gatliff,
1906 Proc. Royal Soc. Vict. 19(1): 1-4, plates 1-2. My habitat at the
time I entered this paper (many years ago) was to enter only the new
species mentioned as originally cited etc.

I have a copy of this paper, which as soon as I fill out the customs
info will be sent in a container with the rest of my library from
Australia arriving here in a couple of months (my parents had to
repack this due to weight restrictions per box into 92 boxes from 50
boxes). So if all concerned are willing to wait awhile then you can
get a scan when everything arrives and I finally find which box my
Gatliff file was put in.

Stephanie