Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 22:01:07 -0700
8bit
From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Franck, I loved the video.  Thank you for sharing it.  I have really had a
snail hitch-hike to my house attached to the side of my car [Helix aspersa].
So it's really a way that they can disperse themselves. It's certainly not a
very common way, however.  Has anyone else seen this occur?  Bert Bartleson
Olympia, WA. USA