Sender:
From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:23:08 -0500
Dear Martin,

The American Indians no doubt witnessed Red Tides.

Perhaps earlier, the Hebrew Bible seems to have chronicled their
occurrence, and Talmudic Law may have drawn some of its dietary
proscriptions from their health consequences. See Exodus, Leviticus,
and/or <http://www.jaxshells.org/mollusk2.htm>.

Harry