Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:52:04 +0200
8bit
From:
Umit Kebapçı <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

I checked the site, thank you Dr Mienis! For whom still not visited, i suggest
to download this in privilege (over 7 Mb):

http://www.ubiquiste.org/IMG/pdf/Clef_d_identification_des_gasteropodes_terrest
res.pdf

This is a key for identification in French language. It would be interesting
for the amateurs, or for those feeling not good at identifiying land snails.
It also covers all European invaders in North America, and almost all
elsewhere.

Regards,

Ümit KEBAPÇI

Alıntı yapılıyor mienis <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear ConchLers,
>
> Here is some information for people interested in the distribution of
> land- and freshwater molluscs in Europe in general, and for those in
> France in particular.
>
> The \"Groupe d\'Etude et de Recherche sur les Mollusques - Atlas et
> Inventaire Normands\" has published the 5th number of their journal \"La
> lettre de GERMAIN\".
>
> You can download it and all previous issues at http://www.ubiquiste.org/
>

> Best regards,
>
> Henk K. Mienis