Sender:
From:
Markus Niiranen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:31:14 +0300
Dear conch-lers

I'm Markus Niiranen, a shell collector from Finland. You can read more about me from the address
http://www.femorale.com.br/Collectors/markus/index.asp

I'm designing and programming an Internet-based database program for shell collectors, dealers and scientists. You can save different kinds of data of shells and their photos to this program. You can make different kinds of queries and searches from the database and upload your label files.

In order to make the application suit your specific needs, I would like your opinion about what kind of data the program should be able to deal with. I would be pleased to also have your contact information so I can contact for further discussion. I could also send you a link to the demo version by email when it will be ready (off the list).
You can find a query about the database program from the following address:

http://www.smart-cool.com/~markusni/query/index.php?a=conch-l

All answers will be processed with care and in confidence.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at [log in to unmask] (off the list, please).

Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Markus Niiranen

Rakastatko Hotmailia? Nyt se on entistäkin parempi. Vedä ja pudota, uudet lukuruudut, tehostettu turvallisuus ja 5 gigatavua ILMAISTA säilytystilaa. Tämä kaikki tekee online-viestinnästäsi paljon helpompaa. Upouusi Windows Live Hotmail. Avaa NYT ilmainen tilisi!
http://get.live.com/mail/overview/