Sender:
From:
Chris Takahashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 15:54:51 -0400
To the list,
Im very sad to post the passing of a true friend to many of us, my Hawaii
shelling buddy Raymond Wichus who retired to FL. I posted this 11/2 days
ago but for whatever reason it wasn't posted. Many of you who frequent
Seashell Shows or attends shell meetings in FL have met Ray. Here's the
original email.

I hope that I have the right address.  If this is Chris Takahashi Its
right if not please just disregard.  Chris I wanted to let you know
that My dad Ray Wichus Sr. passed away on May 16 in Florida.  Would you

please let all of the Shell Club members that you can that he has
passed away.  He loved the shelling community and all the people in
it.  I will be happy to pass on the arrangements for anyone who would
like to know about them.  I know it is impossible for most to attend,
but if they would think about him I know he will know about it.  One
way or another let me know if I have the right address and person.
Thank you  Ray Wichus Jr.