Sender:
From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 19:09:20 -0500
Hi all,

This is not meant to stir up controversy or get a discussion started on
the do's and don'ts of Conch-L, but I wanted to add something to Lynn's
comments.

The people who pay for their email service are paying for the DOWNLOAD
TIME.  That means that regardless of whether or not they read their
email or delete the "junk" mail, they have to pay for it. And once you
send it, they can't avoid downloading it. So if they get a bunch of
meaningless (to them) email, it is wasting their money.

If you have a question concerning how to receive a list of subscribers
or how to temporarily or permanently remove yourself from Conch-L, you
can also contact me at [log in to unmask]  I'll be glad to answer
questions, or direct you to someone who can.

Best regards,

Travis Payne
Decatur, Alabama
USA