Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 09:05:00 -0500
7bit
From:
"Martin H. Eastburn" <[log in to unmask]>
It is easier to strip down subway cars than aircraft carriers.  But both
are being used that way.

Perhaps on the carrier - a long term storage of steel.  Just in case.
But useful in the meantime.

I think the show I saw on the Carrier - it took years to strip it and cut
holes everywhere to let out air.

Martin

--
Martin H. Eastburn