Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:26:03 -0600
7bit
From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Following Peggy's thought.  Vermiculite is very lightweight and non-reactive
or caking.

Also, many years ago in a Caribbean transit situation, I made popcorn (no
salt or butter) to use as packing peanuts for a head of lettuce coral.  Got
the idea form when I was very young and we received a large ceramic statue
packed that way.
Leslie