Sender:
From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:09:41 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have received a request from a teacher in Idaho.  Can anyone provide
her with what she is looking for.  Even if you don't have exactly what
she is looking for, some good ideas might be very helpful to her.
Respond directly to her at:

I am teaching "inquiry science" to adults unsing land snails.  It is a
wonderful way to get adults to really observe something they haven't
touched since they were 7 (except with garlic and butter).  I am looking

for a picture to present on overhead or in a computer presentation of
radula markings on food.  I would like to have a microscopic enlargement

to stimulate the "discrepant event" phase and get them talking about
what the picture might be proir to introducing the snails.  Can you
advise?

Kelli Fischer
8th Grade Science teacher and District Science Coordinator
Meridian School District
Meridian, Idaho, USA

As far as I know, she is not a subscriber to Conch-L.

Thanks,

Travis