Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:41:14 -0500
Jose,
That's wonderful news! I hope other journals, e.g. Journal of Conchology,
Proceedings of the Malacological Society, The Veliger, etc., will follow suit.

BTW, the old issues of the Nautilus, especially those from the 19th century
make very entertaining leisure reading. Pilsbry, Sterki, Dall, etc. were all
in there.

Aydin
snailstales.blogspot.com