Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:44:49 -0500
From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Hi Marlo,

Good work. Nice images.

I think you intend to contrast Lucina pensylvanica with Phacoides
pectinatus in the first panel of your L. pensylvanica presentation but
P. pectinatus is not indicated. Maybe it would help to be absolutely
clear to put a "(R)" next to P. pectinatus in the text.

I have a clear memory of finding one of these (probably L.
pensylvanica) on the bay side of one of the west Florida keys when I
was a kid. But I can't find it.

David