Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:31:14 -0500
7bit
From:
Vicky Wall <[log in to unmask]>
With such restrictions, would someone still be able to conservatively collect if they had a FLorida saltwater fishing license? As quickly as these restrictions appear, is there any recourse the shell collecting community could take to explain how responsible collecting could be allowed with minimal impact to the environment, as fishing/hunting limits do?
Vicky

 I just got word today that live collecting is closed in, I believe Curry
County with a one hundred dollar fine for each live shell. I have asked the
bearer of this bad news to write Matt with the info she has and a picture
of the sign beside the road. Got me to worry some.

Everett

The