Sender:
From:
"Arie W. Janssen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:49:44 +0200
Andrew,

From the Conchologist List I see that you are alive and active. Why didn't
you answer my below email then ?

Arie

----- Original Message -----
From: Arie W. Janssen
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 9:49 AM
Subject: Gamopleura maxwelli

Dear Andrew,

Well, you have been silent for a long time. I can just hope that this is not
connected with problems in your private life. Emails to your usual address
remained unanswered, but I received this address from a friend in Holland,
who has seen your name appearing in the Conch-L discussion forum, now and
then. I hope it will work indeed.

Reason for renewed contact is an email that I received from Alan Beu this
morning, about the Phil Maxwell volume. I do not find your old or new email
address in the list of recipients and therefore I forward Alan's mail to
you, just when I have sent this one.

We already have a manuscript in advanced stage, which just has to be
continued a bit. I do hope you are still interested to finish it. I attach
the ms in the state it is right now. I have no idea about your whereabouts
... still in Canada ? Or back in NZ already ?

Please, contact me, and let's do it !

Best regards and cheers !

Arie W. Janssen, Gozo, Malta
http://users.waldonet.net.mt/ariewe/

Download my papers from: http://ariewjanssen.orbitfiles.com/

"brighter than glass, and yet, as glass is, brittle"