Sender:
From:
Shelline Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 03:16:30 +0200
Dear Shell-lovers,

Shelline Experience, the last born in Shelline Group Company, has the
pleasure to invite you at the first "S.I.C. - International Malacological
Meeting" in Rome next October 7-11, 2009.

A new way to experience the wonderful world of shells: worldwide Dealers and
Collectors together to enjoy and share the same passion in the magic
atmosphere of Rome with the best Italian food and wine!!!

The entire programme and registration form available at
www.shellinegroup.com

Please for any further information contact me privately to

Best regards
Sonia Fuschi