Sender:
From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 16:26:12 -0400
Emilio,
Your message was so funny I wanted to go straight to Harry to show it to him, but I ended up standing in line behind book-buyers, well-wishers and autograph hounds waiting for Harry's attentions!  After a wait of some 30 minutes, I was able to share your message with him.  He told me you were up to 4,598 Bench Presses by now!  :-)
I should mention to Conch-Lers that Emilio has also contributed numerous images to this publication.  It's really a wonderful book.
Karlynn
NC - USA