Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:03:11 +0100
From:
"Roland Günther" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Conch-lers,

I am currently working on a seashell display for school children (aged 11 years and older) introducing them to the interesting and colorful world of shells and it would be great to add some photos of hunting cone shells. I remember seeing a documentary on TV some time ago and it was quite impressive. So if anyone of you has some photos in printable quality that he or she is willing to share I would be more than happy.
The pictures will be used non-commercially only for a display for schools, libraries etc. (except for a little advertising for the German shell club) and of course full credits will be given.

Hoping that you can help me,

Roland Günther