Sender:
From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:11:18 -0500
Alan,

I'm sorry to hear about Frieda's passing.  As you probably know, she
was a friend and long-term customer during the early years of my
business.  I only met her once at the St. Louis COA convention, but I
corresponded with her up until the mid-1990's.  Your obit revealed a
great deal that I did not know about her.  She seems to have lead an
active and rewarding conchological life, collecting and collaborating
with the creme-de-la-creme of conchology and malacology.  Yet with
all of this she was always so understated.  Frieda is probably
looking down with pride now that you've picked up the baton and
carried it to win the DuPont Trophy for your superb FW Bivalve exhibit!

Rich