Sender:
From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:26:21 -0800
I have a different request for help this time.  I have a radio station in
Des Moines, IA looking for someone to do a radio interview on the following:

"Our targeted audience is people who live on acreages.

I would like to do a taped phone interview with you regarding a segment I'm
working on called "Making a Snail Farm".  This pertains to kids who want to
keep snails for a pet or project.  The questions I would ask include what
kind of container(s) work best for keeping snails, what to feed them, where
to find snails, how long to keep them, etc.

The interview will take about 10 minutes.  I'll write a script and email it
to you for approval.  When I get it back from you, Betsy Freese, host of the
program will voice it.  The segment will run sometime during the week of
April 19th.

After it airs, you'll be able to hear it on our website.  And of course,
we'll include a link to your website.  If you haven't had a chance to listen
to any of our radio programs yet, please visit www.livingthecountrylife.com
and click on the "radio" tab."

Due to voice problems and memory deficit problems (injury-related), I am
unable to do this type of interview.

Do I have a person that would be interested in helping out?  Please contact
me in person at; [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Avril Bourquin
Invermere, BC
Canada, V0A 1K0

Email:  [log in to unmask]