Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:57:58 -0400
I think one of the speakers who spoke at the Hubricht memorial symposium at
the 2008 AMS meeting mentioned that Hubricht had a sister. I don't remember
who that was, though.

~~Aydin
http://snailstales.blogspot.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~aydinslibrary/
http://www.facebook.com/aydin.orstan

 On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:56:44 -0400, Matt Blaine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear List Members,
>
>I was just reading the biography of Leslie Hubricht in the AMS Magazine
which caused me to do a search on the internet.
>I am wondering if he had any brothers or sisters. I was not able to find
the answer to that. Does anyone know?