Sender:
From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:37:18 -0400
Thanks Rich, for sharing some of these ideas

COA has some potentially very easy and inexpensive simple ways  to
cross-promote our hobby and our organization, for example

Could any information on COA be shared via institutions such as the
Shell Museum on Sanibel? could brochures or other materials at that
institiution or others give information on organizations or clubs to
join to learn more about shells? maybe they do that already.

(I dont mean to single out the Bailey Matthews Museum but on a rainy
day in Sanibel during  winter the amount of potential COA members
going through there must be huge)....

Steve